Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.984 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,243 Lari (€752) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)