Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.801 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,083 Lari (€744) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)