Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.408 GEL / BAM
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,990 Lari (2,123KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (42 minutes ago)