Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.649 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,189 Lari (4,911 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 15TL (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)