Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,463 Lari (5,619 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)