Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.683 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,507 Lari (2,206 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)