Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03980 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,577 Lari (₨39,618) in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)