Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03888 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,429 Lari (₨88,177) in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)