Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03720 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,516 Lari (₨40,769) in Bhavnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)