Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03898 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,975 Lari (₨76,327) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)