Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.967 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,486 Lari (€838) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)