Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27499 GEL / MAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,711 Lari (6,222 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (38 minutes ago)