Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00019 GEL / IDR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,535 Lari (Rp 8,252,654) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)