Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00018 GEL / IDR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,619 Lari (Rp 9,213,396) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (33 minutes ago)