Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.721 GEL / LYD *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,815 Lari (2,217 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)