Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.777 GEL / LYD *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,999 Lari (1,124 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)