Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.908 GEL / LYD *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 26% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,891 Lari (991 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)