Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.716 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,913 Lari (R$ 2,672) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)