Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.721 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,656 Lari (R$ 2,299) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)