Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,027 Lari (R$ 4,746) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (26 minutes ago)