Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,237 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02450 GEL / RSD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,635 Lari (66,723 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)