Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00019 GEL / IDR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,482 Lari (Rp 7,959,617) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)