Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02465 GEL / DZD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,473 Lari (140,890 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)