Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.937 GEL / TND
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 7% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,297 Lari (1,384 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)