Cost of living comparison between Beja, Tunisia and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.033 GEL / TND
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 4% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 719 Lari (696 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)