Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 913 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00164 GEL / LBP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 38% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,209 Lari (1,346,517 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)