Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00160 GEL / LBP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 55% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,037 Lari (3,149,061 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)