Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00177 GEL / LBP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 50% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,882 Lari (2,756,622 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)