Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04042 GEL / MZN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 41% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,968 Lari (48,693 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)