Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 810 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38589 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 67% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,339 Lari (元6,061) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)