Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37113 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 61% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,254 Lari (元6,075) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)