Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 967 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34347 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 24,129 Lari (元70,250) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)