Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38945 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 45% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,168 Lari (5,567元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)