Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017.
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,443 Lari in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (35 minutes ago)