Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,436 Lari (RM2,292) in Batu Pahat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)