Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.640 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,442 Lari (RM2,254) in Batu Pahat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Villach costs €0.87 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rijeka costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)