Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00066 GEL / KHR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,024 Lari (4,599,612 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)