Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00064 GEL / KHR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,458 Lari (2,285,594 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)