Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02239 GEL / DZD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,821 Lari (81,350 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)