Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02235 GEL / DZD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,147 Lari (140,797 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (42 minutes ago)