Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00455 GEL / XAF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 103% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,052 Lari (671,241 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)