Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00451 GEL / XAF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,617 Lari (358,877 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)