Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00462 GEL / XAF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 101% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,816 Lari (609,088 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (31 minutes ago)