Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00460 GEL / XAF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 100% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,996 Lari (651,057 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 2 hours ago)