Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00435 GEL / XAF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 98% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,169 Lari (727,931 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)