Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.905 GEL / XCD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 60% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,559 Lari (EC$2,826) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)