Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00232 GEL / IQD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 39% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,943 Lari (838,042 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)