Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00223 GEL / IQD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 38% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,216 Lari (992,532 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)