Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00087 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,603 Lari (COL$1,846,397) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)