Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,806 Lari (Bs 58,478,827) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)