Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25399 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 51% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,422 Lari (Bs 9,534) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)