Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00877 GEL / VES *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 240% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,101 Lari (581,607 Bs.S.) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)