Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.863 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,792 Lari (€1,324) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)