Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05151 GEL / DOP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,948 Lari (RD$ 57,237) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)