Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05166 GEL / DOP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,681 Lari (RD$ 32,548) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)