Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.908 GEL / BND
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 44% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,166 Lari (B$1,135) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)