Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.895 GEL / BND
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 44% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,154 Lari (B$1,137) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)