Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.848 GEL / BND
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 50% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,504 Lari (B$2,437) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)