Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.900 GEL / BND
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 50% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,495 Lari (B$2,366) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)