Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.768 GEL / BND
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 45% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,516 Lari (B$2,555) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)