Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.741 GEL / BND
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 46% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,550 Lari (B$2,613) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (42 minutes ago)