Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00020 GEL / IDR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,707 Lari (Rp 18,751,153) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)