Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.753 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,709 Lari (R$ 2,270) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)