Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,729 Lari (R$ 2,674) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (44 minutes ago)