Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,710 Lari (R$ 2,695) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)