Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.016 GEL / AUD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 53% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,301 Lari (AU$1,142) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 2 hours ago)