Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42740 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,480 Lari (3,463TL) in Balıkesir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)