Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.450 GEL / AZN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,537 Lari (2,440 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)