Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.387 GEL / AWG
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 52% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,276 Lari (ƒ 1,641) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)