Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08095 GEL / THB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,195 Lari (27,119 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)