Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.737 GEL / PEN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,472 Lari (S/. 4,708) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)