Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.801 GEL / PEN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,242 Lari (S/. 4,049) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)