Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.102 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,625 Lari (€524) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 2 hours ago)