Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.031 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,622 Lari (€535) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)