Cost of living comparison between Aurangabad, India and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03471 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 479 Lari (₨13,810) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (30 minutes ago)