Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00832 GEL / KZT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,011 Lari (482,179 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)