Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,389 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.191 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,758 Lari (€551) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 5.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)