Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14258 GEL / EGP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,004 Lari (E£ 21,066) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)