Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15298 GEL / EGP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,318 Lari (E£ 8,613) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)