Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15691 GEL / ERN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,987 Lari (Nakfa25,413) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)