Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.753 GEL / ILS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 39% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,078 Lari (2,761 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 18 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)