Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.712 GEL / TMT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 29% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,062 Lari (2,898 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (about 2 hours ago)