Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.745 GEL / TMT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,949 Lari (2,617 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)