Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.741 GEL / TMT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,664 Lari (4,945 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)