Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.730 GEL / TMT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 29% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,807 Lari (2,475 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)