Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.703 GEL / TMT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,824 Lari (2,595 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (36 minutes ago)