Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00389 GEL / CLP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,144 Lari (CH$1,066,217) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)