Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.014 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,974 Lari (€655) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)