Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.798 GEL / PEN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,625 Lari (S/. 2,035) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)